|Monday||8.00am – 6.30pm|
|Tuesday*||8.00am – 7.30pm|
|Wednesday*||8.00am – 7.30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am – 6.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am – 6.30pm|
|Saturday||9.00am – 1.00pm|
*Extended hours sessions take place on Tuesday & Wednesday evenings.
How to Make an Appointment
Our healthcare team comprises a wide range of professionals.
For day to day appointments you might be seen by either a nurse or a doctor depending on the nature of the problem. Our practice nurse team are specially trained to assess and treat a wide range of health conditions meaning that it will not always be necessary to see a doctor.
|On the day||Patients can book an appointment on the day from 8.00am by calling 0208 969 2058 or by calling into the practice.|
|Commuter Surgeries||Not able to see the doctor outside of working hours? Surgeries are available by pre-booked appointment to see the Doctor or Practice Nurse.|
|Telephone Consultations||A Doctor is available for telephone advice (on 020 8969 2058) between 2pm – 3pm from Monday to Friday. Patients are advised to telephone before 12noon to arrange this. Please ensure that you leave your telephone number and are available in the afternoon to receive a call.|
|Nurse Appointments||The Practice Nurses can help you with a range of issues from health management to vaccinations.|
|Book in Advance||We reserve a few appointments for advance booking. Please phone the practice on 0208 969 2058 for more information.|
|Out of Hours||If you have an urgent health problem which cannot wait until the surgery is open please call 111.|
|Online Services||Patients can book appointments up to 2 weeks in advance and from 8.00pm the night before using our online booking system. Find out how to register|
Accessing Patient Services
Our practice is pleased to offer patients enhanced clinical access to GPs and other healthcare professionals, including:
- 100 clinical appointments per 1000 patients per week
- Patients telephoning our practice will never be asked to call back. (unless the patient chooses to call back e.g. if they want to see a GP or other healthcare professional who is currently on leave)
- We offer an open reception and telephone service from 08:00 – 18:30 from Monday to Friday.
- Patients can make an online booking up to 4 weeks ahead
- Our receptionists are trained in care navigation and signposting and can provided advice about appropriate alternative services such as extended hours hubs
- We regularly review our systems to ensure there are enough appointments to meet patient needs every week
We aim to provide the best access we can for our patients. If you have any questions or suggestions please ask a member of staff or ask to speak to the practice manager.