- Monday 23rd December, 8am to 7.30pm
- Tuesday 24 December (Christmas Eve), 8am to 6.30pm
- Wednesday 25th December (Christmas Day), CLOSED
- Thursday 26th December (Boxing Day), CLOSED
- Friday 27th December, 8am to 6.30pm
- Saturday 28th December, 9am to 1pm
- Monday 30th December, 8am to 7.30pm
- Tuesday 31 December (New Year’s Eve), 8am to 6.30pm
- Wednesday 1st January, CLOSED
- Thursday 2nd January onwards, Back to normal.
Outside these dates and times, if you need advice from your GP or are unsure about where to go for any health condition you should call 111, the NHS service for urgent health advice (when it isn’t a 999 emergency).
Visiting your local pharmacist is a great way to get advice and treatment for minor ailments without an appointment.