If you are planning to have a baby or you need to know more information about how to look after yourself and your unborn baby, please book an appointment with your GP.
We can provide you with all the information you need to know to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
- Before you try to get pregnant – NHS Choices
- Everything you need to know about pregnancy – NHS Choices
- Pregnancy Care Planner – NHS Choices
- See how your baby will develop – NHS Choices
- Work out your due date – NHS Choices Calulator tool
Videos from NHS Choices
A midwife explains the alternative options for women who don’t want to give birth in hospital, and one mother describes her experience of giving birth at home.
A community midwife explains how a birth plan can help women make the right choices before and during labour.
Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy (NVP) is an unwelcome but perfectly normal part of pregnancy. In this video, a midwife describes the symptoms and how you can relieve them, while a group of mothers share their experiences.